Blog Award!

Blog Award!
My first blog award! Thank you Audrey at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/ for this!

Fabulously Artsy

Photobucket

My resume

Official Title: Domestic Engineer

DUTIES:
1.) All household duties, including but not limited to, cleaning, laundry, minor repairs, and many short notice projects.

2.) Arrange transportation for family members to any number and variety of events

3.) Care for and clean up after sick children...including spouse who becomes as a child when ill.

4.) Comparison shop for all needed household items, including but not limited to, food, cars, car repair, household repairs, gifts, vacations, and any other needs at arise.

5.) Handle any urgent matters of the household by whatever means necessary; email, letters, phone calls, etc...

Cricut Website

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

If you post any information about my files to any blog, please direct users to my blog, via a link. Now go search and have fun! All artwork is Copyright 2010 Kristal Kloski. My artwork is for your own personal use only. You may not use it for classes, demonstrations, or pass it as your own on your website or any other social networks.
There are no mistakes in crafting...Only happy accidents!

My husband Mike

My husband Mike

I Love MOD PODGE!

I Love MOD PODGE!
Check out their website. I use this for a lot of my projects!

MY SWEET OLIVIA

MY SWEET OLIVIA

Email Me!

Email Me!
Questions or comments? Place your order here! Just click on this picture. frostyone77@sbcglobal.net

Gypsy

The Gypsy Spots

My Pink Stamper & Karlee Krafts

One of my favorite Blog sites with great tutorials. She is super cute and funny!
Karlee Krafts

Allie Browns Layouts

Crazy for Crafting...Cute Stuff!

She has great files for your Design Studio! Go and look! Super cute blog!

Mod Podge Rocks, Blog

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Chick N Scratch

A fellow SU! Demonstrator! Her site is full of cute ideas.

Mojo Monday

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Dawn's Stampin Thoughts

Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Just created my QR Code!

No comments: